Masters Funeral Home, LLC has been serving the Palatka and Interlachen area community for over 69 years. We are thankful to be an important part of this community and will continue our longstanding legacy of helping families honor their loved ones.
We trace our roots in the community back to 1944 when Ira S. Smith opened a funeral home on S. 2nd street. In 1953, Quincy Masters, Jr. purchased that funeral home and changed the name to Masters Funeral Home.
Over sixty years later that name has come to symbolize the most trusted family owned and operated funeral home in Putnam County. Since that time, we have relocated to Crill Avenue where in 1997 we renovated our facility to include a beautiful chapel and overflow room.
In 1973 we introduced the Masters name to Interlachen with a chapel and arrangement office. In 2007 we expanded our services and opened a crematory in Palatka giving our cremation families a gentle peace of mind that their loved ones remain in our care throughout the entire process. Today, we continue to proudly serve the Putnam County area. But it does not stop there.
Our service has been and continues to be called upon for families that place their trust in us throughout most of North East and Central Florida and many other states as well.